A simple guide for the clueless programmer that doesn’t know fancy terminology. Not a tutorial for dumb people, it is simply written in a more basic manner so it is easier to follow by any potential reader – from rookies to professionals – without assuming previous knowledge of the subject matter.
- How complicated is it to create Neural Networks?
- What can Neural Networks be used for?
- What can’t you do with Neural Networks?
- When should you use Neural Networks?
- What exactly IS a Neural Network?
- What is the difference between a Neural Network and conventional programming?
- What would be a basic structure for a useful Neural Network?
- What are input neurons and how many do I need?
- What are output neurons and how many do I need?
- What is backpropagation
- Bias neuron?
- What exactly happens with the data inside a neuron?
We conclude with teaching you something practical.